ACEC of Arizona College Scholarships
Application Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
ACEC of Arizona is pleased to announce the availability of the ACEC of Arizona College Scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year. These scholarships are specifically designed to assist ACEC of Arizona member firm employees or family members of employees who are pursuing their education in an engineering discipline. These scholarships are limited to U.S. citizens who are Arizona residents
enrolled at ASU, U of A, and NAU. Sorry, the scholarships are not available to sustaining members.
Scholarship Award Amount: No less than $1,000
Scholarships Awarded Per Year: Minimum of five
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be an employee or family member of an employee working for an ACEC of Arizona member firm;
- Be admitted and enrolled full time (24 credit hours per academic year) as a Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student at ASU, U of A or NAU during the 2019-2020 academic year;
- Enrolled in a curriculum leading to a profession in civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, geotechnical engineering or land surveying;
- Demonstrate the potential to continue with their college career by remaining in good standing with the University and maintaining all scholarship criteria.
Application Procedure (please submit in this order)
- Complete ACEC of Arizona Scholarship application form
- Attach a typewritten statement (1 to 2 pages, double-spaced) describing:
- Applicant’s education and career goals
- How this scholarship will assist applicant in achieving education and career
- Applicant’s personal history
employment, and volunteer/community service (include years of involvement).
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.